AI-powered feasibility study for your building, prescribing optimal technologies for your goals
- The vadiMAP Prescription is an automated feasibility study, powered by artifical intelligence and managed by humans, for a fraction of the time and cost.
- A prescription of the optimal technologies required to achieve your energy goals: cost savings, avoided outages & CO2 reduction.
- Your building Energy Star Score to comply with Building Performance Standards (BPS) and Building Energy Disclosure (BED) requirements.
- Economic analysis
- Local incentives
- Personalized recommendations
- Technical specifications of the energy system
- And much more
vadiMAP vs Traditional Engineering
|Traditional Engineering||AI-Powered vadiMAP Prescription|
|Cost||$10,000 USD||$2,500 USD|
|1,000+ configurations simulated to reach your economic, resiliency and sustainable objectives|
|Simulation of the building's electrical and thermal load profiles for a 25-year period|
|Simulation of all eligible electricity rates|
|Simulation of peak shaving and demand response programs|
vadiMAP replaces traditional engineering with power algorithms, built by engineers.
Ready to start?
* required field