- What does vadiMAP mean?
vadiMAP was created by the firm vadimUS who wanted to fill a void in the energy transformation industry for commercial, institutional and industrial buildings. vadim takes its root from the Latin "quo vadim?" which means: "Where are you going?". MAP is an acronym for My Advanced Power. vadiMAP aims to be the roadmap towards the production of energy from renewable sources or nanogrids. Together, we are #MovingOnToGreen with vadiMAP.
- What are the advantages of the vadiMAP solution?
- A feasibility analysis for a fraction of the time and money compared to traditional engineering firms.
- A solution for all your buildings, regardless of their location in the world.
- Our platform finds the best nanogrid for your needs with the help of our exclusive algorithms.
- Prequalified installer partners to install your nanogrid.
- We cut the overhead costs, commonly called soft costs, associated with nanogrids with our new-of-its-kind platform and algorithms, so your investment is minimized with vadiMAP compared to other solution providers.
- vadiMAP advises you on subsidies and other discounts available.
- What is a nanogrid?
A nanogrid is an electrical system of less than one (1) megawatt of power with full or partial autonomy (when interacting with the main electrical grid).
It is located on the consumer side behind the utility meter and allows self-produced energy such as solar energy, energy storage (batteries), wind turbines, geothermal energy, etc ...
With vadiMAP, therefore, a nanogrid will be installed in your building.
- How much can an energy transformation project cost?
The cost of a nanogrid can vary. The vadiMAP solution was created to consider every significant elements. The potential of a nanogrid for your buildings is analyzed via a prescription report which includes an economic analysis, avoided hours of outages, avoided tons of CO2, energy curves, technical specifications of the system, local financial incentives' programs and personalized recommendations by the project manager.
To estimate the cost of your nanogrid, we take the following elements into account:
- Activities and characteristics of the building;
- Energy bills;
- Critical loads;
- Losses due to power outages;
- Business traffic by hour, day and month;
- Synthetic load profile.
- Will vadiMAP take a lot of my time?
vadiMAP has been designed to take as little time as possible because we know you need to focus on your day-to-day operations. We will need between 30 minutes to 1 hour of your time to complete the online vadiMAP questionnaire with the assistance of one of our project managers. Don't worry, the project manager will prepare you for this meeting so that you have the right documents on hand to complete the analysis.
A full prescription report will be provided to you. Your project manager will guide you through the next steps. He will also ensure the installation project management by pre-qualified local partners. Throughout the project, he makes sure that the project is satisfactory.
- Do I need to know the energy sector to complete the vadiMAP questionnaire?
It is absolutely not necessary to know the energy sector to complete the vadiMAP questionnaire. Our specialists will guide each step of the project and will be able to answer all your questions.
Once the process is complete, your company will have the basic skills required to continue managing the nanogrid.
- Is it complicated to maintain a nanogrid?
After commissioning your nanogrid, the responsible person appointed in your company will receive the necessary guides for the use, management and maintenance of the system. Given the nature of the equipment, it is recommended that you rely on our services for the maintenance of your nanogrid.
- How does the vadiMAP platform work?